Office Water Cooler Systems
Tap water, water fountains, bottled water and filter coolers all share one common problem– they do not deliver pure water. Chemicals, bacteria, slime and other contaminants can flow freely from these unprotected systems. With our pure water systems, you never have to worry about what could be in your water as you’re guaranteed fresh, clean drinking water at all times with newly innovated technology.
“It’s More Than Just Office Water”
Safety & Health
- Reduce Workers Compensation Risk
- Eliminate airborne contamination
- Eliminate security risk caused by bottle delivery
- Eliminate running out of water
- Eliminate the hassle of storing and replacing heavy bottles
- One monthly or quarterly invoice
- No packing slips or monthly statements to reconcile
- No bottle deposits, delivery charges, surcharges, labor costs, etc..
- No wasted storage space
In an effort to reduce the environmental impact on bottled water, some companies have turned to converted bottled water coolers, otherwise known as filter coolers. But filter coolers don’t always provide the purity and protection your employees need. Inadequately designed and improperly maintained filter coolers can actually increase contamination levels and generate high levels of bacteria in a reservoir of unprotected water. Our office water systems provide a better, more cost effective, and cleaner solution.
These feature packed systems are the most advanced Point-of-use Drinking Water Systems on the market.
Ideal for larger offices with its great cold-water capacity, that provides continuous in-tank cleaning properties, even when the cooler is not in use.
- Touch activated buttons and “self-dispense pad”
- Self-contained leak detector
- Enhanced alkalinity
- A nutrient boost from added minerals
- State of the art filtration and sanitization
- 50.3” (h) x 14.2” (w) x 15.5” (d)
- 2.1-gallon cold tank capacity
- 1.3-gallon hot water capacity
- 75 lbs
This water cooler is a more economical alternative while still providing the same great Wellsys quality. The stainless-steel reservoirs provide a large quantity of water for most offices.
- Taller design for more comfortable dispensing height
- 60 lbs
- Enhanced alkalinity
- Built-in leak detection
- 3-gallon cold tank capacity
- 7 gallons hot tank capacity
- 50″H x 11.8″W x 13.75″D
This PHSI Water Cooler System provides fresh drinking water with the use of a reverse osmosis system. With a built-in filter notification light so you are always up to date with the freshest water.
- Built-in filter notification light
- Activated Oxygen Injection
- Pure touch dispense to always keep the cooler germ-free
- This program allows 24-hour system monitoring
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 14″ x 17″ x 50.5″
- Dispense Height: 10.1″
- Weight: 93 lbs.
- Cold Tank Capacity: 3 gallons
- Hot Tank Capacity: 0.5 gallons
For offices that are short on floor space.
WS 9000 Countertop Model
The countertop model of the WS 9000 provides the same great quality water but designed to conveniently fit your breakroom tabletop.
- Stainless steel reservoirs
- Innovative Design and technology
- Enhanced Alkalinity
- Nutrient Boost
- 20.5″(h) x 14.2″ (w) x 15.5″ (d)
- 1.2-gallon cold tank capacity
- 0.5 gallons hot tank capacity
The Interpure (IPC1U)
This PHSI countertop model can fit into your tight space while providing the same great tasting water for your entire office.
- Microprocessor control
- Ultraviolet protection
- Anti-Microbial waterways
- Filter replacement notification light
- Activated oxygen added to drinking water for safe, clean water
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 13.0″ x 17.25″ x 14.66″d – Countertop
- Weight: 37.5 lbs Empty
- Voltage: 120VAC