Office Water Cooler Systems
Tap water, water fountains, bottled water and filter coolers all share one common problem– they do not deliver pure water. Chemicals, bacteria, slime and other contaminants can flow freely from these unprotected systems. With our pure water systems, you never have to worry about what could be in your water as you’re guaranteed fresh, clean drinking water at all times with newly innovated technology.
Safety & Health
- Reduce Workers Compensation Risk
- Eliminate airborne contamination
- Eliminate security risk caused by bottle delivery
- Eliminate running out of water
- Eliminate the hassle of storing and replacing heavy bottles
- One monthly or quarterly invoice
- No packing slips or monthly statements to reconcile
- No bottle deposits, delivery charges, surcharges, labor costs, etc..
- No wasted storage space
In an effort to reduce the environmental impact on bottled water, some companies have turned to converted bottled water coolers, otherwise known as filter coolers. But filter coolers don’t always provide the purity and protection your employees need. Inadequately designed and improperly maintained filter coolers can actually increase contamination levels and generate high levels of bacteria in a reservoir of unprotected water. Our office water systems provide a better, more cost effective, and cleaner solution.
Wellsys Water Filtration Models
These feature packed systems are the most advanced Point-of-use Drinking Water Systems on the market.
Ideal for larger offices with its great cold-water capacity, that provides continuous in-tank cleaning properties, even when the cooler is not in use.
- Touch activated buttons and “self-dispense pad”
- Self-contained leak detector
- Enhanced alkalinity
- A nutrient boost from added minerals
- State of the art filtration and sanitization
- 50.3” (h) x 14.2” (w) x 15.5” (d)
- 2.1-gallon cold tank capacity
- 1.3-gallon hot water capacity
- 75 lbs
This water cooler is a more economical alternative while still providing the same great Wellsys quality. The stainless-steel reservoirs provide a large quantity of water for most offices.
- LG parts and components
- Touch activated sensor operation
- Innovative design & technology
- Stainless steel reservoirs
- Enhanced alkalinity*
- State-of-the-art filtration and sanitization*
- Nutrient boost from added minerals*
- Built-in leak detection system
- Clean, fresh tasting water
- 50″H x 11.8″W x 13.75″D
- 1.6 gallons/6.1 liters cold water capacity
- 0.7 gallons/2.7 liters hot water capacity
- 60 lbs
WS 9000 Countertop
The countertop model of the WS 9000 provides the same great quality water but designed to conveniently fit your break room tabletop.
- Stainless steel reservoirs
- Innovative Design and technology
- Enhanced Alkalinity
- Nutrient Boost
- 20.5″(h) x 14.2″ (w) x 15.5″ (d)
- 1.2-gallon cold tank capacity
- 0.5 gallons hot tank capacity