Agora is here to make your transition back to the office as simple, and effective as possible. In this blog, you will find a list of ways Agora can help you get your office back up and running, and how to proactively continue safety procedures in your office to keep your employees, and breakroom space sanitized.
As we come back to the office and sitting close to others for the first time, masks are highly encouraged. While we try to work in the office as normal as possible, masks are key for interaction with peers. Paired with hand sanitizer, your office is equipped for sanitation throughout the office. With 8oz bottles, you can place in every corner of the office, so employees are constantly reminded to sanitize their hands after touching any high traffic areas.
Before, we never thought too much about grabbing a fork or spoon to eat our lunch, and we did not think about how many hands possibly grazed on the one you picked out. Now, we have individually wrapped compostable spoons, forks, and knives. Not only are they individually wrapped, preventing anyone from touching the actual utensil, but with its composable features, you can help the environment too.
Extensive Coffee Cleaning:
We know how long you’ve waited to use your coffee systems again, and we don’t want you to wait any longer! With our Extensive Coffee System Restoration service we will provide the following:
- Deep cleaning inside and outside of your system with safe solution.
- Remove parts to get inside areas that have solidified due to sitting idle.
- Sanitize touchscreen
- *Your coffee rep will be dropping off Agora stylus pens for you to keep near your system for employees to use. We suggest keeping sanitizer wipes nearby as well to sanitize after usage.
You can schedule your coffee cleaning here: https://agorarefreshments.setmore.com
The latest to our sanitation services is our BIOPROTECT Solution Spray that sanitizes your systems and your countertops. Here are some of the benefits:
- The spray actively starts working after 60 seconds and keeps your systems and countertops protected for up to 3 months.
- The solution is water based, non-toxic to humans and animals, with no harmful chemicals – safe for food contact surfaces.
- The solution forms a covalent bond with substrate and creates a microbiostatic antimicrobial coating.
- Hospital grade disinfectant
- 30 second kill time for e.coli and s.aureus.
Set an appointment here to get your breakrooms sanitized: https://agorarefreshments.setmore.com
*Please note space cannot be occupied for approximately an hour so its best when employees are not in the office.
Bevi Sparkling Water:
You’ll be able to use your Bevi machine directly from your phone!
- Scan QR Code on the Bevi touchscreen with your phone’s camera or QR reader app
- Open link that appears on your phone’s screen
- Dispense your drink as you would using the Bevi touchscreen
- Plus, you can see ingredients and how many bottles you’re saving!
- If your Bevi has internet connection, you will see a pop-up on your screen July 13th, to enable this feature. If not, contact us and we’ll get you setup!
Wellsys Water System:
Dispense your water HANDS-FREE!!
If you have a Wellsys Water System model 7000, 9000 or 11000 contact us about getting a foot pedal installed on your system simply, and quickly!
- This foot pedal is installed directly under your system
- All you’ll have to do is slowly step on the pedal to release cold, fresh dispensing water!
This touchless approach will prevent these high traffic systems from spreading bacteria.
De Jong Duke
Brew coffee straight from your phone!
- Your De Jong Duke coffee systems will have access to a touchless interface.
- The Connect.Me program is coming out soon and will allow you to scan a QR code to create your drinks!
- Or you can use the Agora stylus pens we will be distributing to offices during delivery.
As these are unprecedented times, we understand that not all offices will be ready to continue as normal. Please reach out to us if you have any questions regarding your account, billing, or updating your par levels. We are here to help you the best we can, as well as setting up your account for success. We are operating normally, and open regular hours 8 am-5 pm, Monday-Friday. Please reach out to us for any assistance, and if you have any additional requests, let us know!
To order any PPE Products or Compostable kitchenware, please download the order form below.
*If you are a coffee client, these items will count towards your monthly minimum.
Stay safe, stay healthy!